Sina Science and Technology News September 14 afternoon news, dripping announced today that late-night travel services will resume from September 15, but express and special bus drivers need to meet registration for more than half a year, safety service more than 1000 orders to late-night orders. In addition, drip also said that the network will start as soon as possible to fully comply with the regulations, actively guide express drivers to sign up for the examination and vehicle certification.
The announcement said that from September 15, the late-night travel service will be resumed as planned, and the night operation rules will be implemented on a trial basis. During the trial run, the express train (including the excellent step, the excellent enjoyment) and the special bus driver in the late night (23:00-5:00) must satisfy the registration time more than half a year, the safety service more than 1000 orders and other conditions to receive orders.
Drops also announced the progress of the safety overhaul phase: 180,000 people clicked into the page every day after the launch of the new one-button alert; 78.9% of all orders were recorded; 6.98 million passengers added emergency contacts between September 4 and 14; 99.3% passed the driver safety training program; and 99.3% passed the test since September 4 to 14. From January 4 to 14, the number of major customer service departments in the customer service department increased by 3 times.
In addition, in response to the "Emergency Notice on Further Strengthening the Safety Management of Internet Reservation Taxis and Private Buses" issued by the Ministry of Transportation and the Ministry of Public Security on September 10, the company said that the company seriously organized learning and actively carried out self-examination and self-correction. At the same time, we will start the full compliance work as soon as possible, and actively guide the express drivers to sign up for the examination and apply for vehicle certificates. (Zhang Jun)
The following is the full text of the drop announcement:
Reporting and resuming late night service bulletin
After receiving the "Emergency Notice on Further Strengthening the Safety Management of Internet Reservation Taxis and Private Buses" issued by the Ministry of Transportation and the Ministry of Public Security on September 10, the company earnestly organized study and actively carried out self-examination and self-correction. At the same time, we will start the full compliance work as soon as possible, and actively guide the express drivers to sign up for the examination and apply for vehicle certificates.
We apologize to all the passengers and drivers who have been affected by the suspension of late-night travel service except for escort and bicycle due to intensive testing and optimization of safety product functions during the safety rectification period. Over the past week, the number of intra-vehicle conflicts per million orders decreased from 52.2 to 44.7 orders under the combined effects of various safety measures of the platform and late-night parking.
Starting from September 15, we will resume late-night travel services as originally planned, and will try out the late-night operating rules. During the trial run, the express train (including the excellent step, the excellent enjoyment) and the special bus driver in the late night (23:00-5:00) must satisfy the registration time more than half a year, the safety service more than 1000 orders and other conditions to receive orders.
The progress of safety improvement is as follows:
1. After the new version of the one-button alarm went online, an average of 180,000 people clicked into the page every day, more than 99% of the users to understand the main function, the actual dial 110 as a single digit. During the journey, passengers will automatically send passenger location and vehicle information to emergency contacts when they use a key alarm function. However, due to the limitation of objective conditions, the information can not be automatically synchronized to the police for the time being. We are actively exploring solutions with local public security departments.
2. Continuously conduct safety audits for all drivers, requiring no criminal record, passing three certificates (ID card, driver's license and driving license), and receiving orders after passing face recognition before leaving the vehicle every day.
3. The whole recording has been put into operation since September 8. The recording files are directly encrypted and saved to protect the privacy of the passengers. No travel disputes will be deleted automatically after 7 days. After the trial operation of the recording function, it not only acts as a deterrent to potential speech sexual harassment and uncivilized behavior, but also helps to solve disputes fairly. At present, the recording function has covered 78.9% of all orders, and it is recommended that users who have not updated the drip APP update as soon as possible to increase travel safety.
In 4 and from September 4th to 14th, 6 million 980 thousand passengers added emergency contacts. In order to ensure that relatives and friends can contact the police quickly and obtain travel information in time when needed, it is suggested that users should add emergency contact persons as soon as possible and use the travel sharing function.
On September 13, the driver safety training program was launched, in which the safety knowledge test covered all the drivers on the line on that day. The passing rate of the test was 99.3%. Those who failed in the test were unable to take orders.
6. From September 4 to 14, the number of major safety customer service personnel in the customer service department has tripled. The following will continue to build the professional capacity of the customer service team, optimize the work order transfer mechanism, and further enhance the efficiency of police certification and safety complaints.
7. Drivers'adequate rest is an important guarantee for travel safety. At present, driver-side APP has been put on line to prevent fatigue driving. After the system is triggered, the driver must rest until he can continue to provide services.
With the continuous improvement of the driver's access threshold and the gradual landing of safety measures, drip still faces greater challenges in ensuring the safety of drivers and stabilizing the transport capacity. We deeply appreciate the understanding of users and drivers. We also hope that passengers and drivers will further enhance their safety awareness, actively understand and rationally use the above safety functions. We will continue to implement safety improvement work and regularly announce progress to the community based on feedback and suggestions.
Waonews is a news media from China, with hundreds of translations, rolling updates China News, hoping to get the likes of foreign netizens