Beijing News: 3 years, "non interactive" government website need to invest money?


Beijing News: 3 years,

Original title: 3 year "non interactive" government website, is it necessary to invest money?

View point

If a few government websites have almost no annual visit, the shutdown should be shut down; if the responsible person does not work well, the accountability should be more accountable.

No response to the message for 3 years, netizens asked "when to update" - the interactive column of the the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region energy conservation and emission reduction network is not interactive, and was notified by the name.

In the first quarter of this year, the national government website random inspection bulletin was announced, and 2.3 government websites were running nationwide. The overall pass rate was 95%. 196 responsible persons were interviewed by higher authorities, and 12 were removed from their posts or removed from office.

The 3 quarter of the national government website has been launched quarterly, and from more than 80000 to more than 20000, less than 30% of the government websites are still running. The other 70%, most of them are due to the information update is not timely, the content of the issue is inaccurate, the letter for a long time do not reply, service is not practical and other serious problems were shut down.

Today, the qualified rate of the government website has been greatly improved, and many places have been checking the qualified rate by 100% for many consecutive quarters, which shows the effectiveness of the system.

However, some of the government websites that have come down to the sand, although there are some changes in the news release or reprint of the update, but the online service is not convenient and the interactive channels are still unimpeded. After 3 years, a "zombie website", which is not awake, is almost zero in addition to the budget of the financial expenditure.

Other government websites do not focus their energies on serving the public. Instead, they are placed on spot checks. Either play the "rush to update" multiple manuscript tricks, or use technical means to automatically "old news" release date "real-time update" to that day.

To provide quality "Internet plus government services, website updated information, make online consulting interaction, which is the basic requirement and job. Over the past few years, many of the news headlines on government websites are two reasons, either because they have been sleeping too long as "zombie" or because a "God reply" has become a laughing stock. It really shouldn't be.

Like a government website that hasn't been answered for 3 years, it's necessary to ask a question mark if it is necessary to exist.

"For more information, so fewer people to run errands run away", this is the core essence of Internet plus government services ". No matter the government website or the official micro-blog and official public number on the mobile Internet, it can not be evolved into burning money or arranging the "pit" of redundant personnel. If a few government websites have almost no annual visit, the shutdown should be shut down; if the responsible person does not work well, the accountability should be more accountable.

Shu Shengxiang (media)

Editor in responsibility: Zhang Yan


Waonews is a news media from China, with hundreds of translations, rolling updates China News, hoping to get the likes of foreign netizens